WRESTLING PRE-REGISTATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 28 AT 3PM - WALK-ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT IS STILL AVAILABLE
- Pee-Wee: under 6 years old - WF01
- Bantam: 6-7years old - WF02
- Midget: 8-9 years old - WF03
- Junior: 10-11 years old – WF04
- Intermediate: 12-14 years old – WF05
- High School: 14-19 years old – WF06
- Open: 20+ years old – WF07
- Masters: 35+ years old – WFO8
An athlete must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Eligible athletes for annual Keystone State Summer Games
- A full-time Student at a recognized academic institution in any of the above states
- PIAA wrestling rules
- AIR CONDITIONED facility with 6 full-sized wrestling mats
- 1 Day Competition
- Double-elimination style tournament & Round Robin (pending number of athletes at each weight class)
- Madison Weight Classes for all divisions to maximize wrestling opportunities
- Weigh-Ins: 7:30am and end at 8:30am.
- Wrestling will begin at 10:00am Approximately.
- Walk-on Registration: Athletes may walk-on from 7:30—8:00am on day of competition
- Fee Online - $30
- Walk-on - $45 - Entry forms will be available at weigh-in area
- Medals are awarded to the top three athletes in each division.
- Online Registration is open until July 28 at 3pm
- Walk-on is the day of the event from 7:30am-8:00am
Online Registration Deadline is July 28, 2017. This sport is also a walk-on sport. CLICK HERE for the GENERAL SPORT APPLICATION for Mail-In applications and Walk-Ons as well as the KSG Release Waiver.
EZ Tournament Services: Adam Polly email@example.com
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org