**Finals Fees Payment Available Online until July 19, 2017**
ALL JUNIOR & SCHOLASTIC FINALIST ARE TO COMPLETE THE FIELD HOCKEY PLAYER PROFILE BY JULY 15, 2017 - PLAYERS THAT DO NOT COMPLETE AND SUBMIT A FORM BY JULY 15, 2017 WILL NOT HAVE THEIR INFORMATION INCLUDED FOR THE COLLEGE COACHES PLAYER PROFILE PACKET!
COLLEGE COACHES: Rosters and Player Profiles
College Coaches can Download the 2017 Field Hockey Rosters by Clicking on this Link - No personal information will be provided on the roster.
For more Detailed information College Coaches can request the individual player profiles. College coaches must register here and the player profiles for the scholastic division will be sent to you before the games begin. Click Here to register for College Coaches Access
The 2017 KSG Field Hockey Championship format. There will be two separate tournaments of play - Keystone & Commonwealth. Both tournaments will play for their own medals within the competition. Regions represented are as follows:
Keystone Tournament (Highly Advanced)- BMT, CAP, LVL, NIT, POC, MET the Keystone Tournament will play all of their games at Dallastown High School, 700 New School Lane, Dallastown, PA 17313
Commonwealth Tournament (Advanced)- BMT, CAP, LVL, NIT, POC, MET the Commonwealth Tournament will play all of their games at Susquehannock High School, 3280 Fissels Church Road, Glen Rock, PA 17327
- Keystone Youth - entering Grades 8 & Under
- Keystone Junior - entering Grades 9-10
- Keystone Scholastic - entering Grades 11-12
- Commonwealth Youth - entering Grades 8 & Under
- Commonwealth Junior - entering Grades 9-10
- Commonwealth Scholastic - entering Grades 11-12
- An athlete must meet ONE of the following criteria for Keystone Divisions:
- A full-time Pennsylvania resident within the region for 30 days prior to first day of tryouts.
- A full-time Pennsylvania student at a recognized academic institution in the region.
PA REGIONS (The Metro Region is coming back in 2017 and because of this we ask that the coaches that previously were assigned counties work together to insure as many opportunities as possible for the athletes)
- To determine your region, please check the County Codes Map – Pennsylvania Only
- Athletes from the West region may participate at any tryout - please notify the coach / coordinator to the region that you are planning on participating of your intentions to tryout for their regional team.
- Lehigh Valley will now include Bucks County
- Blue Mountain will now include Montgomery
- Metro is Chester, Dellaware & Philadelphia Counties and may also allow athletes from Bucks, Montgomery
RULES & SCHEDULE: COMING SOON
- Tryout fee: Online $15 - by Check / Mail $25
- Finalist fee: Online $60 - by Check / Mail $70
Sylvia Leffler-Shunk, Swolf3648@aol.com
PA REGIONAL SPORT COORDINATORS:
Metro - cayla williams firstname.lastname@example.org 484-889-8503
Blue Mountain -Kim Underwood and Alexis Klopp, email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital - Steve Heckman, 717-540-1244, email@example.com
Lehigh Valley - Sue Butz-Stavin, 610-987-9873, firstname.lastname@example.org or SButz-Stavin@eastpennsd.org
Nittany - Ashtin Klingler,email@example.com
Pocono - Jean Lipski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medals are awarded to the top three teams in each division.
REGIONAL TRYOUTS: Athletes registering for tryouts online MUST bring their registration receipt to the tryout as proof of registration - without the receipt you maybe charged an additional fee at the site.
Will be updated regularly as coaches set tryout dates and times
BLUE MOUNTAIN REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
CAPITAL REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
LEHIGH VALLEY REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
Emmaus High School Memorial Field on Saturday June 10, 2017 from 10am - 2:30pm.
All athletes must checkin 1/2 hour prior to taking field.
METRO REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
NITTANY REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
At the Selinsgrove - Harold L. Bolig Memorial Stadium
May 21st and June 10th
Rain Date June 11th
POCONO REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
**UPDATE** THE MAY 13 TRYOUT DATE HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE OF WEATHER -- THE MAKE UP DATE IS WEDNESDDAY MAY 31, 2017 AT LAKE LEHMAN HIGH SCHOOL WITH THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULE:
3:30-4:00PM - 7TH&8TH GRADE REGISTRATION 4:00-5:30PM TRYOUT
5:00-5:30PM - 9TH&10TH GRADE REGISTRATION 5:30-7:00PM TRYOUT
6:30-7:00PM - 11TH&12TH GRADE REGISTRATION 7:00-8:30PM TRYOUT
All tryouts will be held at Lake Lehman High School on May 13 and June 17, 2017
Grades 7&8 - registration 7:30, tryout 8-10
Grades 9&10 - registration 9:30, tryout 10-12
Grades 11&12 - registration 1:00, tryout 1:30-3:30
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: email@example.com