NATIONAL QUALIFYING SPORT First, Second, Third, and Fourth place finishers qualify for NSG
EVENTS - Female & Male Singles and Doubles
· Shuffleboard equipment is provided.
· Entrants may bring their own cue.
· Doubles may consist of two females, two males, or one of each.
· Doubles entrants must give their requested partner’s FIRST and LAST name on the registration form.
· If you wish to enter “doubles” and do not have a partner, mark “NEED PARTNER” on the form.
· Athletes may not select a partner at the competition site.
· Single matches will consist of 12 frames.
· Doubles matches will consist of 16 frames. Partners will play from opposite ends of the court. Each partner shall complete 8 frames.
· Time constraints COULD affect number of frames played.
· Single elimination tournament will be used.
· Portable courts will be used. (52 feet x 6 feet)
· National Shuffleboard Association Rules will apply.
SPORT FEE: $15.00 first event and $5.00 additional events
REGISTRATION: Click Here for the Online Registration
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS:
If mailing an application please send to Keystone State Games, Inc., PO Box 1166, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-1166
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: email@example.com