NATIONAL QUALIFYING SPORT (Singles Only)
First, Second, Third, and Fourth place finishers qualify for NSG
EVENTS - Female & Male Singles and Doubles
· Doubles entrants must give their requested partner’s FIRST and LAST name on the registration form.
· If you wish to enter “doubles” and do not have a partner, mark “NEED PARTNER” on the form.
· Athletes may not select a partner at the competition site.
· For safety’s sake, no one but the participants will be permitted on the horseshoes courts.
· A 24-shoe game will be pitched in double elimination format.
· Athletes are encouraged to bring your own horseshoes.
· Horseshoes will be provided for those who do not have their own.
· The National Horseshoe Pitchers Association of America rules will be in effect.
· Regulation distances are as follows: men (age 69 and under – 40 feet; age 70 and over – 30 feet); women (age 74 and under – 30 feet; age 75 and over – 20 feet).
· The official metal shoe shall not exceed 7 1/4'” in width, 7 5/8” in length, and 2 pounds 10 ounces in weight.
SPORT FEE: $15.00 first event and $5.00 additional events
REGISTRATION: Click Here for the Online Registration
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS:
If mailing an application please send to Keystone State Games, Inc., PO Box 1166, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-1166
Cancellation Policy: If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link below - refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org