2019 Keystone State Games Table Tennis
Date & Location: Saturday July 27, 2019 at Nanticoke Table Tennis, 1 Line Street, Nanticoke, PA 18634
Tentative Competition Time: 9am-4pm
2019 Table Tennis competition is not sanctioned by the USATT and all ages and ability levels are welcome to compete.
Events: Singles/Doubles/Mixed Doubles
Age Divisions for Males and Females:
- Youth Division: ages UNDER 18
- Open Divisions: ages 18 - 29, 30-39, 40-49
- Masters Divisions: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, etc.
1. Players must provide their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
1. Tournament format will be round robin (pool play), with as many players as possible advancing to a single elimination championship bracket.
2. USATT rankings (if available) will be used to assist in pool seeding. Players with a known or OBVIOUS ability levels will be assigned a 'temporary' rating accordingly.
4. The tournament director reserves the right to combine or modify the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstance.
5. Play shall consist of a five game match. The winner shall be the first player to win three games.
6. Throughout the match play shall be continuous, with a two-minute break between games.
7. Time permitting - Upon completion of all age events, participants will be entered FREE into a single elimination SINGLES segment which will be divided into either an 'A' or 'B' division, dependent only on 'ability' levels.
1. All matches will be conducted in accordance with USA Table Tennis rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please write or call: USA Table Tennis, One Olympic Plaza, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 (719) 8664583, www.usatt.org
2. White, yellow, gold and orange shirts, shorts or jackets are not permitted for competition, per USA Table Tennis rules.
3. EQUIPMENT: No sandpaper, wood only or ‘sponge only’ paddle surfaces permitted. All rackets/rubber are subject to inspection.
4. The expedite system shall not be in effect, with the following exception. The tournament director may invoke the system to keep the tournament on schedule. The system may be placed in effect during a match but must not be placed in effect in the middle of a game.
SPORT FEE: $20.00 first event and $5.00 additional events
DEADLINE is Thursday, July 25, 2019
An athlete must meet the following criteria:
Eligible athletes for annual Keystone State Summer Games
No Regional Qualifier / Tryout Needed
REGISTRATION: Click Here for the Online Registration
This sport is also a walk-on sport. CLICK HERE for the GENERAL SPORT APPLICATION for Mail-In applications and Walk-Ons as well as the KSG Release Waiver.
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org