CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TOURNEY MACHINE APP TO FOLLOW ALONG THE 2018 KEYSTONE GAMES FIELD HOCKEY CHAMPIONSHIP AND RESULTS - NOW ACTIVATED
**Finals Fees Payment Available Online until July 20, 2018**
ALL YOUTH, JUNIOR & SCHOLASTIC FINALIST ARE TO COMPLETE THE FIELD HOCKEY PLAYER PROFILE BY JULY 16, 2018 - PLAYERS THAT DO NOT COMPLETE AND SUBMIT A FORM BY JULY 16, 2018 WILL NOT HAVE THEIR INFORMATION INCLUDED FOR THE COLLEGE COACHES PLAYER PROFILE PACKET!
COLLEGE COACHES: Rosters and Player Profiles
College Coaches can Download the 2018 Field Hockey Rosters by Clicking on this Link - No personal information will be provided on the roster.
For more Detailed information College Coaches can request the individual player profiles. College coaches must register here and the player profiles for the scholastic division will be sent to you before the games begin. Click Here to register for College Coaches Access
TOURNAMENT FORMAT: There will be a total of 10 teams in each division for the tournament. Teams will play 4 games in their respective pool and then the place finishers will cross over and play their respective place finisher for a championship 5th game.
- Youth - entering Grades 8 & Under
- Junior - entering Grades 9-10
- Scholastic - entering Grades 11-12
RULES & SCHEDULE: Download the Field Hockey Handbook - Finals Schedule Coming Soon
- An athlete must meet ONE of the following criteria for Keystone Divisions:
- A full-time Pennsylvania resident within the region for 30 days prior to first day of tryouts.
- A full-time Pennsylvania student at a recognized academic institution in the region.
- Because of the lesser than average numbers at tryouts, we have opened up the possibility for athletes that are out-of-the-state to compete. No out of state athlete will take the place of a PA resident.
- To determine your region, please check the County Codes Map – Pennsylvania Only
- Athletes from the West region may participate at any tryout - please notify the coach / coordinator to the region that you are planning on participating of your intentions to tryout for their regional team.
- Lehigh Valley will now include Bucks County
- Blue Mountain will now include Montgomery
- Metro is Chester, Dellaware & Philadelphia Counties and may also allow athletes from Bucks, Montgomery
- Tryout fee: Online $15 - by Check / Mail $25
- Finalist fee: Online $60 - by Check / Mail $70
Sylvia Leffler-Shunk & Linda Pesotski - email@example.com
PA REGIONAL SPORT COORDINATORS:
Metro - Coming Soon
Blue Mountain - Kendra Delgado - firstname.lastname@example.org
Capital - Tracey Cantabene - email@example.com, 717-644-8385
Lehigh Valley - Sue Butz-Stavin, 610-987-9873, firstname.lastname@example.org or SButz-Stavin@eastpennsd.org
Nittany - Ashtin Klingler,email@example.com
Pocono - Jean Lipski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medals are awarded to the top three teams in each division.
REGIONAL TRYOUTS: Athletes registering for tryouts online MUST bring their registration receipt to the tryout as proof of registration - without the receipt you maybe charged an additional fee at the site.
Will be updated regularly as coaches set tryout dates and times
BLUE MOUNTAIN REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
June 16, 2018 from 8am-1pm at Donegal High School, 1025 Koser Road, Mount Joy, PA 17552
ADDED TRYOUT FOR BMT: Sunday July 8th: 3-6 at Donegal High School, 1025 Koser Road, Mount Joy, PA 17552
CAPITAL REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
June 10, Lower Dauphin High School Turf
2-3:30pm – Youth
3:30-5pm - Junior
5-6pm – Scholastic
Saturday, June 30
Northeastern High School, Manchester, PA
9:00am – 10:30am – youth
10:30am – 12pm – Junior
12pm-1pm – Scholastic
LEHIGH VALLEY REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
LVL Field Hockey Regional Try-outs:
Saturday, June 9th at Cedar Crest College turf facility
Youth: Registration 8:30 - Turf 9:00-10:30
Junior: Registration 10:00 - Turf 10:30-Noon
Scholastic: Registration 11:30 - Turf Noon-1:30
NITTANY REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
Susquehanna University, Sassafras Field, Selinsgrove PA - June 4, 2018
Youth Division – 4:30-5:30
Junior Division 5:45-6:45
Scholastic Division 7-8
Second Tryout TBD
POCONO REGION FIELD HOCKEY TRYOUTS
UPDATE #2: The POC make-up tryout will now be July 11 & 18, 2018 at Lake Lehman School (turf) with the following schedule:
1:30-2 registration - 2-4 scholastic division
4:00-4:30 registration - 4:30-6:30 youth division
6:30-7 registration - 7-9 junior division
Practice - July 20: 2-8, July 22: 11-5
Please contact Pocono Coordinator Jean Lipski email@example.com with any questions
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org