Keystone Classic Pre-Season Basketball Championship
Saturday, November 3, 2018 at Misericordia University, 301 Lake Street, Dallas, PA 18612
COST: $350 per team (online registration discounts and early registration discounts available)
ONLINE REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS:
BEST SAVINGS: Register EARLY ONLINE by September 28, 2018 and pay only $325 per team - that's a savings of $25 per team that is registered.
SAVINGS: Register EARLY ONLINE from September 29, 2018 - October 12, 2018 and pay only $335 per team - that's a savings of $15 per team from original price
If paying by Mail-In Application or after the October 12, 2018 Deadline then the fee is the original price of $350
High School Boys - athletes currently enrolled in 9th - 12th grade of the 2018-2019 Season (max 16 teams)
High School Girls - athletes currently enrolled in 9th - 12th grade of the 2018-2019 Season (max 8 teams)
Rules : Tournament is governed by PIAA Rules with tournament time exceptions (pending number of entries)
- Teams are not permitted to wear school issued uniforms
- The team listed first is home and will wear the light colored uniform
- The team listed second is away and will wear the dark colored uniform
- Teams must designate their official scorekeeper to the sport director at the beginning of the tournament (each team will get 1 credential pass to be used for this person)
- 2 coaches per team will be provided credential passes to sit on the bench as well as free admission into the tournament - a 3rd designated person will also receive credentials per team as the book scorekeeper to sit at the game table and will also receive free admission into the tournament.
- 3 Game Guarentee (pool play) Winners of pool play will move on to championship round
- Team Trophy for winning team.
- Individual players on winning team will receive Gold Medals and Second place Individual players will receive Silver Medals
Admission: Spectator admission will be $5 per adult and $3 for students (under age 18). Military members and Seniors over 65 are free.
Sport Director: Shawn Walker (570) 550-6110 or email Revshawnwalker@gmail.com
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: email@example.com