NATIONAL QUALIFYING SPORT First, Second, and Third place teams qualify for NSG
**WOMEN'S TOURNAMENT: Saturday July 28 - Sunday July 29, 2018 at Wilkes University, McHale Athletic Center, 9 South Main Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
**MEN'S TOURNAMENT: Saturday August 4 - Sunday August 5, 2018 at Wilkes University, McHale Athletic Center, 9 South Main Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
EVENTS - Female and Male Team Competition
· Captains must submit applications and a roster with player names and birth dates to the PA Senior Games office
· Each team member must fill out a Pennsylvania Senior Games Waiver, making sure the correct team name and captain’s name are on the waiver and may turn it the day of competition to sport leader.
· ONE name per team.
· There is a 15 player roster limit with coaches and managers included.
· If you are only playing Volleyball and someone else is paying the Team Fee, please indicate this on your application.
· Tournament format will be determined by number of entries in each age division.
USA Volleyball rules will apply.
SPORT FEE: $200.00 per team
REGISTRATION: Click Here for the Online Registration - A link for a digital roster will be sent to team captains after online registration. Teams are able to update / change rosters up to the start of the first game.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS:
If mailing an application please send to Keystone State Games, Inc., PO Box 1166, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-1166
Female- Tami Barker, 412-726-4021, email@example.com
Male- Bray LeBrocq, 610-430-7196, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: email@example.com