NATIONAL QUALIFYING SPORT First, Second, and Third place finishers qualify for NSG
Female & Male Singles
Female & Male Doubles
· A player may not enter the same event in two different age divisions.
· Doubles entrants with partners must give their requested partner’s name on the registration form.
· If the entrant does not have a partner but wishes to play, it should be indicated on the registration form and the coordinator, if possible, will pair the entrant with someone.
· In compliance with National Senior Games, we are encouraging Tennis players to limit themselves to two (2) events.
· If entering a third event please circle it on your application form, and you will be informed when you call for your start time, whether a third event is possible.
· A best of three sets, single elimination, 12-point tiebreaker format will be used throughout in accordance with USTA rules.
· Competition will be held on the outdoor hard courts.
· Players must leave a local phone number with the coordinator at the courts prior to your first match, to be used in event of time weather changes.
SPORT FEE: $30.00 first event $10 additional events
REGISTRATION: Click Here for the Online Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JULY 20, 2016
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS:
TEAM SPORT ENTRY FORM & ROSTER APP (Team Captain Only)
- If mailing an application please send to Keystone State Games, Inc., PO Box 1166, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-1166
Sport Coordinator- Ralph W. Tutlane, Jr., 484-364-1068, email@example.com
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org