2018 PA SENIOR Games
is not sanctioned by the USATT and all are welcome to compete
NATIONAL QUALIFYING SPORT
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each table tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2019 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
1. Players must provide their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles or mixed doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
1. Tournament format will be round robin (pool play), with as many players as possible advancing to a single elimination championship bracket.
2. USATT rankings (if available) will be used to assist in pool seeding.
4. The tournament director reserves the right to change the tournament format for any age division based on entry numbers, space restrictions, or other circumstance.
5. Play shall consist of a five-game match. The winner shall be the first player to win three games.
6. Throughout the match play shall be continuous, with a two-minute break between games.
7. Default during competition Rule R will be strictly enforced
8. Time permitting - Upon completion of all age events, all PA Seniors and KSG's participants will be entered FREE into a single elimination SINGLES segment which will be divided into either an 'A' or 'B' division, dependent only on 'ability' levels.
1. All matches will be conducted in accordance with USA Table Tennis rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please write or call:
2. White, yellow, gold and orange shirts, shorts or jackets are not permitted for competition, per USA Table Tennis rules.
3. EQUIPMENT: No sandpaper, wood only or ‘sponge only’ paddle surfaces permitted. All rackets/rubber are subject to inspection.
4. The expedite system shall not be in effect, with the following exception. The tournament director may invoke the system to keep the tournament on schedule. The system may be placed in effect during a match but must not be placed in effect in the middle of a game.
SPORT FEE: $20.00 first event and $5.00 additional events
REGISTRATION: Click Here for the Online Registration
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS:
If mailing an application please send to Keystone State Games, Inc., PO Box 1166, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-1166
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org