NATIONAL QUALIFYING SPORT First, Second, Third, Fourth place finishers and Minimum Performance Standards qualify for NSG
Individual Female & Male Competition
· Event 1 200 yd (8 laps) IM (2 laps each: Fly, Back, Breast, Free)
· Event 2 50 yd (2 laps) Freestyle
· Event 3 50 yd (2 laps) Breaststroke
· Event 4 100 yd (4 laps) Backstroke
· Event 5 100 yd (4 laps) Butterfly
· Event 6 500 yd (20 laps) Freestyle
· Event 7 200 yd (8 laps) Breaststroke
· Event 8 200 yd (8 laps) Backstroke
· Event 9 100 yd (4 laps) Freestyle
· Event 10 100 yd (4 laps) Breaststroke
· Event 11 50 yd (2 laps) Backstroke
· Event 12 50 yd (2 laps) Butterfly
· Event 13 100 yd (4 laps) IM (1 lap each: Fly, Back, Breast, Free)
· Event 14 200 yd (8 laps) Freestyle
. Event #15 200 yd Butterly
. Event #16 400 yd IM
· Maximun of Six Events
· Please enter seed times on entry application next to swimming events.
· Changes will not be made to heat sheets at the meet.
· Warm-ups will be an hour before the start of the first event. Estimated warm-up time is 12 noon.
· Competition begins at 1pm
25-yard Indoor Pool
· USMS (United States Master’s Swimming) rules will govern competition.
· Athletes do not have to be members of the USMS to compete.
SPORT FEE: $30.00
REGISTRATION: Click Here for the Online Registration
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS:
TEAM SPORT ENTRY FORM & ROSTER APP (Team Captain Only)
- If mailing an application please send to Keystone State Games, Inc., PO Box 1166, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-1166
Greg Bell, 412-558-3808, email@example.com
Art Vascik, 724-859-1614
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org