NATIONAL QUALIFYING SPORT (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th place finishers qualify)
- Female and Male Singles
- Female and Male Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
When you register, do not forget to list your partner’s name on the registration form (first and last name) for gender doubles and/or mixed doubles. If you do not have a doubles’ partner, write that you need a partner.
$20 will be charged for one event. An additional $5 will be assessed for each event entered.
The competition will be a double elimination format. Matches are based upon the best two out of three games. Matches will be best of three 11-point games, unless otherwise indicated by the Racquetball Coordinator.
- Rules will follow those adopted by the USAR Official Rules of Racquetball.
- Protective eye guards are required.
- A tournament-approved racquetball will be used for the games. Balls will be provided.
- You will need to check in.
- Competitors should bring their own racquets.
- Forty (40) minutes have been estimated for each match. Because the time is an estimate, please be ready to play 20 minutes ahead of time. If time is limited, due to the large number of entries, the coordinator reserves the right to reduce points played per game in order to accommodate all the matches; games will not be less than 11 points.
- This is not a drop-in sport. You must be registered and on the schedule to play racquetball. If you need a partner, I will look first among registrants for one. If none is available, I will be unable to accommodate a person’s request for a doubles’ partner.
- Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles competition shall be determined by the age of the youngest doubles player as of December 31, 2018. You should be aware that under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division per event for doubles and mixed doubles.
- Each player or team is expected to call lets honestly. If conflict ensues, referees will officiate the games. The referees’ decisions are final. Referees are empowered to issue warnings and call technical fouls.
SPORT FEE: $20.00 first event and $5.00 one or two additional events
REGISTRATION: Click Here for the Online Registration
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS:
If mailing an application please send to Keystone State Games, Inc., PO Box 1166, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-1166
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org