2018 Keystone Lacrosse Championship
DOWNLOAD THE TOURNEY MACHINE APP TO FOLLOW ALONG THE 2018 KEYSTONE GAMES LACROSSE CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE AND RESULTS (Used when Tournament Begins)
DIVISIONS: Male Teams
- Youth - Grades 5-6
- Junior - Grades 7-8
- Scholastic - Grades 9-11
- An athlete must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- A full-time Pennsylvania resident within the region for 30 days prior to first day of tryouts.
- A full-time Pennsylvania student at a recognized academic institution in the region.
- All grades as of Spring 2018, school year. Lacrosse players may only compete in one division in one event.
DESCRIPTION: Teams in each division will compete in round robin pool play on Saturday, leading to Qualifying and Medal Rounds on Sunday. Pool play standings will determine positions for Qualifying Rounds. Roster size will be a maximum of 25 players.
We will allow a total of 48 teams for the tournament. 16 Teams in each age division. There are a total of 12 Regions so teams may be eligible to bring more than one team to represent their region. Contact Craig Walter if interested in bringing an additional team to the tournament.
County and Regional Coordinators
Dave Ondrusek firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Lange email@example.com
Dan Dolphin firstname.lastname@example.org
John Benci email@example.com
Andy Orlowski AndyOrlowski@kings.edu
KSG Competition Director
Craig Walter firstname.lastname@example.org
US Lacrosse rules will govern the competition, with timing modifications.
- Fee: $75 – TEAMS that are paying for all their athletes during registration are able to pay the Fee of $75 per athlete
- NO ATHLETE may compete before full payment is received and without a signed athlete waiver
ENTRY PROCEDURE: Players will be invited to tryout on the basis of their coach's recommendation. Register online or your coach can pay during the team meeting / registration meeting
- Medals are awarded to the top three athletes in each division.
- A Finals Schedule will be developed as soon as there are commitments by all of the regional coordinators
REGISTRATION: WILL OPEN WHEN LOCATION AND DATE IS DETERMINED
- Click Here for the Online Registration
- Application and Waiver Form – needed if team is paying at registration
Cancellation Policy: If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link below - refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: email@example.com