Tae Kwon Do
Date: Sunday June 3, 2018 at Kings College, Scandlon Gym, 150 North Main St., Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
Weigh-Ins 9:00-9:30am, Competition 10:00am
Belt Rank options:
EVENTS: (All three events included with the registration fee)
- An athlete must meet the following criteria:
- A full-time Resident of PA, NJ, MD, DE, NY, WV, OH, DC
- A full-time Student at a recognized academic institution in any of the above states
- Any athlete that does not have TaeKwonDo as part of their annual state games program
- Fee Online - $50
- Walk-On Fee - $75 - Entry forms will be available at site for walk-on athletes
- Medals are awarded to the top three athletes in each division.
CLICK HERE for the GENERAL SPORT APPLICATION for Mail-In applications and Walk-Ons - If mailing an application please send to Keystone State Games, Inc., PO Box 1166, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703-1166 - mail-in application must be received 5 business days before the listed sport deadline.
SPORT LEADER: Grandmaster Robert H. Smith
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org