Synchronized Swimming Schedule: Saturday, July 29, 2017 - Event starts at 9am. Order of events: Trio, Duet, Solo, Team.
age 12 & under Female
age 13 & over Female
age 19 & over Female
- SY01 Solo
- SY02 Duet
- SY03 Trio
- SY04 Team
- An athlete must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Eligible athletes for annual Keystone State Summer Games
- A full-time Student at a recognized academic institution in any of the above states
- All ages as of December 31, 2017.
- Each team may enter up to 3 routines in each event.
- Swimmers may not enter more than 3 events.
- Online Registration - $45
- Medals are awarded to the top three athletes in each division.
- Online Registration is open until Friday, July 21
- Send a list of swimmers and events entered with phone number to Virginia Lehr, 2680 Stillmeadow Lane, York, PA 17404
SPORT LEADER: Virginia Lehr, 717-764-2616, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events. Any person who wishes to apply for a refund must complete the following link: CLICK HERE FOR REFUND LINK
Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: email@example.com