ENTRY DEADLINE: July 19, 2019
- BW11C Youth age 11 & under mixed female & male
- BW12F Youth age 12-15 female
- BW12M Youth age 12-15 male
- BW16F Youth age 16-20 female
- BW16M Youth age 16-20 male
- BW21F Young adult age 21-34 female
- BW21M Young adult age 21-34 male
- BW35F Adult age 35-54 female
- BW35M Adult age 35-54 male
- BW55F Senior age 55-64 female
- BW55M Senior age 55-64 male
- BW65F Super Senior 65 and over Female
- BW65M Super Senior 65 and over Male
- BW01 Handicap (21 or more games average required)
- BW02 Scratch (21 or more games average required)
- BW03 Doubles (athletes must be entered into singles tournament to play in doubles)
The 11 and under division is handicap only. 12 and over can bowl Handicap or Scratch
SCHEDULE: TENTATIVEYouth Qualifying--Friday at 9:00amYouth Finals-- Saturday at 9:00am. Medals presented immediately after Finals.Young Adult, Adults, Seniors, and Super Seniors Qualifying--Saturday at 1:00pm.Final Round--Sunday at 9:00amDoubles Squad Times--Friday at 1:00pm & 4:00pm, and Saturday at 4:00pm
- An athlete must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible athletes for annual Keystone State Summer Games
- All Participants must have a current sanction card at check-in
Age Determination as of August 1, 2019 for KSG Athletes
- All entrants will bowl three (3) games top 5 in each division will advance to the 3 game finals.
- Medals will be presented right after the finals
- Doubles will be based on Team Average.
- Doubles can be any mix of: Youth, Young Adult, Men, and Women
- Competition will be USBC certified and follow USBC rules. All USBC Awards will be recognized providing the entrant shows a current sanction card.
- Rules 319d and 319e will be waived.
- Highest League average for the 2018-2019 Year Ending (21 games or more WINTER League Only).
- Entrants with less than 21 games MUST bowl scratch.
- All handicap divisions will use 80% of 220. MUST have current Standing Sheet from ALL leagues bowling in submitted NO later than Tournament check in.
- On Line: $45.00 Per Person, which includes Lineage
- $15.00 Each Additional Event
- Medals are awarded to the top three athletes in each division.
- Bowling will allow walk-ons the day of the event
- Walk-on Cost $55.00 per bowler
- $15.00 Each Additional Event
Online Registration Deadline is July 19, 2019. This sport is also a walk-on sport. CLICK HERE for the GENERAL SPORT APPLICATION for Mail-In applications and Walk-Ons as well as the KSG Release Waiver.
Cancellation Policy:If the competition is held, as scheduled or rescheduled, there is no refund of the registration/finals fee. The option is the individual’s or team’s as to whether to compete or not. If the competition is cancelled, and not rescheduled, and there is no opportunity for the individual or team to compete, then there may be a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances.
This policy is for all Keystone State Games and Premier Amateur Sports sporting events.Refund considerations may require additional paperwork and will be reviewed after the completion of the competition. Refund inquires are to be emailed to: email@example.com